Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Cupcake Pops

October is here, and that means Halloween is around the corner. My kids already ask me to plan the Halloween Costume Party for this year and I have no idea what to do. I've been searching online for cute ideas for Halloween parties and treats. The first stop, Bakerella's blog. I love Bakerella and her beautiful and delicious creations. Once I saw her cupcake pops for Halloween, I knew I have to make them for the Halloween Party. My kids are going to love them.

Check them out at Bakerella.

The Jack O' Lanterns




Spooky Mummies




Frankensteins




Werewolfs




Skulls




Cute Black Cats




Witches




These cute cupcake pops from Bakerella are just too adorable. If you would like to know how to make the cupcake pops for Halloween go to : Bakerella

1 comment:

SandyMDesigns said...

I love all of these Halloween pops. This is a great looking blog. I need to take pointers.